Wednesday, January 6, 2010

This is a review of foods we made for each other to celebrate our togetherness. Ramen Girl prepared her special tacos and spaghetti while Noodle Boy came up with his very own liempo.



This is what we have to say...


Noodle Boy: As a very big fan of pasta and everything Italian, my little Ramen Girl almost seems like she grew up from Sicily. Even with her colds and lack of taste and smell, she still managed to create a very wonderful and delicious meal. Her pasta sauce is so good that I finished 3 plates! It's still so good I can still remember its taste even now. Pastilan! Perting lami-ah nalang gyud. I never thought and expected that my little Ramen Girl can create a very sumptuous Italian pasta sauce. Muy aldente! It was the highlight of our evening. She made my stomach and soul smile. The tacos were a little messy and lacked cheese! (No cheese in Ormoc City after the Holidays!!!) It was delicious and excellent. It reminded me of the tacos from Salsa Rita's, NC. What do you know? She has latina blood, too!? Mi chica latina.


Rating: 4.5/5 stars for the tacos and 5 stars for the pasta sauce (and that's not even biased!)


Ramen Girl: I am such a carnivore and having tasted my Noodle Boy's special liempo bursting with all kinds of flavor, there really isn't any dish more orgasmic than that! I mean, really... Plus the fact that it was cooked in such a smokeless manner and it was stripped of its own fat, it was oh so totally delicious! Excellent! I even finished more than a bowl of rice during our meal (and that's not usual for me!)... and when I asked him what's the secret ingredient, he only replied, "My love for you." Awww. So sweet.


Rating: 10/5 stars (tee hee!)





post signature

Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment


LIVE. LOVE. BURP.
© 2013 | Powered by Blogger | Blogger Template by DesignCart.org